Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm sorry...

Why does this always happen to me.
The pain kicks in only after awhile, and it sucks. I think I'm okay at first, but after sometime everything just comes rolling in - the missing, the longing to talk to you, the feeling that I've lost you. I want you back but that'll be selfish. Very selfish. I have so many things I wanna do with you, and I know the first person I wanna tell something interesting to would be you. But I can't do it anymore. All I can do now is to stab myself and ask why didn't I treasure you when I had you.
I've dealt with this before, and I can deal with it again. Study hard and enjoy life to the fullest ;) I'll be waiting for the day that you'll come back to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home