Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yawn

This would be my 97th post hehe. Wonder what I'll do with the 100th post. OHWELL it's not like I'll win anything for the 100th post, nothing's special about it.

I don't wanna face reality. How nice it would be to just sleep and only wake up when you feel like it. How nice would it be if humans didn't need food to survive. There wouldn't be economic problems/ politics/ wtv shit. And most importantly, all the greatest, most stressed points of my life would've been over, and I wouldn't die from starvation.

akdlfjadlk;fjaoifbkenafeioaguahlekajfae;f

Sorry for that keyboard spam... I'm falling asleep every 5 seconds, getting irritated by myself.

I've always thought I was a good friend. But it seems that that isn't the case. Thinking about stuff, I've always been poking my nose into stuff and irritating the crap out of people. If someone I trust refuses to tell me something I'll just probe and probe and probe and probe and probe and probe and and probe and probe....

Obviously people will start disliking me and think I'm oversensitive. Lost quite a few friends like this already. But really I'm just curious and I care/ want to know you better. I respect that you don't wanna tell me stuff, but I can't assure you I won't get hurt hohoho.

BUT DON'T WORRY IF I'M ASKING FOR TOO MUCH I'LL BACK OFF, after awhile when I've knocked myself into senses.

I've always had very high expectations for friends, I thought best friends tell each other everything about themselves, past and present, possibly future. No secrets no lies. But I guess I should step out of my fantasy life... now. Let reality hit me already. Bring it on.

...Wait, it already did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home