Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wenting is so hilarious! I love her in my RS group. (: Too bad she says she's leaving next year... Ohwells. Her emails always make my day.
Wenting: ISO nervous.Get it? I so nervous? lol
ISO is a competition our group got sabo-ed into..

I overheard this darn Redcross guy's conversation on the MRT home just now. He was complaining how useless and 'jialat' RJC girls were at canoeing.
Notice: girls.
Such an MCP! These kind of people deserve to dieeee. He said "Raffles JC 有学历,没有学问. Just throw them in the sea see how they swim HAHAHA". Like come on, if you don't get the grapes, stop calling them sour. I hope the girls stand up for their rights and bash him up with their paddles.
If he doesn't want anybody scolding/complaining him on a world-wide internet page, just lower his volume while on the phone. The whole cabin could hear his every word. Inconsiderate asses.


I'm guessing I have these phobias:
1. Automatonophobia- Fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues - anything that falsly represents a sentient being.
2. Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
3. Achluophobia- Fear of darkness.
4. Autophobia- Fear of being alone or of oneself.
5. Cleithrophobia- Fear of being enclosed.
6. Doxophobia- Fear of expressing opinions or of receiving praise.
7. Enosiophobia- Fear of having committed an unpardonable sin or of criticism.
8. Gelotophobia- Fear of being laughed at.
9. Helminthophobia- Fear of being infested with worms.
10. Pediophobia- Fear of dolls.
11. Phasmophobia- Fear of ghosts.
12. Philophobia- Fear of falling in love or being in love.
13. Pupaphobia - Fear of puppets.
14. Rhabdophobia- Fear of being severely punished or beaten by a rod, or of being severely criticized. Also fear of magic.
15. Scopophobia- Fear of being seen or stared at.

I can't believe I went through the entire list of phobias!
Taken from: http://www.phobialist.com/#A-



I wanna adopt a bunny! Chomby has one and it's adorable! But the adoption process is far too tedious, and I'm guessing my parents wouldn't allow me to.
www.hrss.net


Maltese! Aren't they just cute? :D I always see them in the Pet Safari at Eastpoint, but not today ):

My sister plans to buy a Yorkshire Terrier after she gets her 3rd month pay. It's totally fine with me! Maybe I'll sponsor her $100, who knows? ;)

Brown porridge for dinner today. Yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home