Monday, October 19, 2009

1. I'm getting my results back tomorrow! I'm not prepared yet! I wanna show my mom I can do it but I'm really scared D: Sigh.. All the best to me then.

2. Going rollerblading tomorrow with Bridget and Steph and others.. I'm not very sure who yet. It's gonna be near Pasir Ris park, I've forgotten how the place looks like o'ready :D

3. I keep forgetting what I wanna blog about. Hmm I think I should really start noting stuff down on my phone.

4. Why are all my online friends' private messages Chinese?!
"雨过天晴"
"但偏偏,雨渐渐,"
"晴天、雨天。"
Did it rain today? Lol.

5. Life is really so unpredictable. And all my life I've thought otherwise. I should stop following my brain, thinking is bad for my life!

Subway's waiting for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home