Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Changed blogskin/ Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs!

I thought that since exams were finally over, I'd revive this blog.
1. It'll be easy to kill time, which I currently have loads at hand.
2. I'll be practising my suckish English at the same time.
3. I'll have a place to rant, be prepared to face many metaphors (I guess).
4. A place to release my random thoughts I never had a chance to express.
I'll try my best to keep it alive, perhaps till the start of next year.

Shall start off with a movie I watched with Siyuan today.
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
5 stars!★★★★★

Personally I feel that it's the awesomest, lamest, randomest movie I've ever watched. I facepalmed/laughed the whole way through. It's based on a book, which I haven't read, but the plot is really nice!

Brent: I am a chicken!

Earl Devereaux: [addressing Flint] Why can't you be more like my son, Cal?
Cal Deveraux: 'Sup.

Passer-by: You are going to be crushed by a giant corn.

Manny: No, I am a comedian.

Tim Lockwood: Son, not every sardine was meant to swim.
Young Flint: I don't understand fishing metaphors, dad!

Sam Sparks: You may have seen a meteor shower, but I bet you've never seen a shower "meatier" than this.

Steve: Gummi bears!

Earl Devereaux: You see this contact lens?
Flint Lockwood: Yeah?
Earl Devereaux: This contact lens represents you! And my eye represents my eye!
[Puts on contact lens]
Earl Devereaux: I've got my *eye* on you!

I can't get enough of the quotes!

Steve!
(Watch the movie to get the quotes!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home