Sunday, October 18, 2009

Today was a very awesome day! :D

Woke up at 12pm (I found it really early D:) and headed to Bugis for lunch. Pepper lunch is really nice! But it gets a little "je-raat" after awhile hmm... I got myself a blank jotter book! Yay! Drawing cum jap cum etc notebook. Then my Sister and Mum insisted we go to Vivo and get some bracelets for presents, and I'm so glad I tagged along. I spent 14bucks on the arcade there and we each ate 2scoops of gelato at the basement, AWESOME!

Why did the boy throw the butter out of the window?
...
Cause he wanted to see a butterfly! HA HA HA HA HA


It was dinner time, hooray. My sis wanted Fish&Co cause I owe a meal to her... She helped me with 2 projects (you see how calculative she is?! Haha.) Now I'm finally home! And my eyes hurt a lot. Still hurting. My contact lenses are at their 30th day, and mine are monthly lenses. Ow they hurttttt, they were so red (still are)! I need sleep, now now now! But I'm too bloated for it. xD
I've been eating excessively these few days. C'mon, food = destresser! Now that I'm feeling so much better, I think I should really cut down on food intake, argh. But I wanna grow. How how how?

I should start studying maybe next week or so. My mom has been nagging at me all day long "qu du shu la! Everyday play play play not sian ah?" In fact, I am very sian. I've got nothing better to do! LOL.
1. Piano
2. Guitar
3. TV
4. Drawing
4. Computer
5. Sleeping
6. Eating
7. Bothering my sis/mom

And I can do all that in less than a day. What else do I do for the rest of the day? D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home