Monday, October 19, 2009

Too shy, too scared, too gutless.

Yeah thats me. All I've ever done is to open the chatbox, look at it for awhile, think about stuff, then close it back down. Sometimes I make progress by typing some stuff in, then closing it back down. Awesome. I feel ashamed of myself for repeatedly making 'speeches' coming genuinely from the heart, and try to make up even though I know it'll never do. And yeah, they never do. Lol.
I never expected a total make up, I just want us to be friends again. But instead I created even more awkwardness between us. I gotta remember that things aren't the same anymore, people change and feelings change. Neither do I myself feel the same as I did before. I have already stopped lying to myself, thinking that everything would go back to how it was before, like how I used to take you for granted.. "Oh we'll get back together again after sometime, no worries." Because that time was different..
Shit.
Perhaps you feel the same way too. Perhaps we both should each take a time out. Things will get better some day.

I just can't stand seeing us like that before and after. We used to talk all day, about everything under the sun. Now all that's left are chain messages or a good luck/happy birthday. Gotta accept the fact that some friends last forever, and some friends provide you with just temporary happiness. Few years down the road, we won't be able to remember anything anymore. We'll brush past each other down a busy road and not recognise each other.

Don't worry, I didn't post this because I'm sad about the whole thing. I'm just disappointed that it ended up this way. I've no intentions anymore.

For once I hope nobody's loyal to me and reads my blog. Lol.

P.S.: After typing this load of crap, I kinda hate myself. I feel so stupid!

1 Comments:

At 2:29 AM , Blogger ㅅㄹㅎ, ♬ said...

... But i'm loyal. :(
You can do it babeh!!! LUB YOU!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home