Monday, November 16, 2009

Dragonflies haunt me.

These 2 songs are both on my tabs. Love it.

Lifehouse - You and Me


Lifehouse - Whatever it takes


No special meaning in them. Perhaps they did before, but not anymore. ^^

I GOT A HEART ATTACK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I received an sms from Miss Tan saying:
We have a reporter comin down to WELL tomor during a teachers' seminar with other sch. The principal would like students to share and i tot your group would be a good choice. Could your group come from 2 to 5 to share your project? Pls bring your poster and your power point. I have a lap top
/faint

1. Powerpoint powerpoint. Ramya's out of Singapore. She has the slides.
2. Meet in school at 8am to do a run through and get the poster.
3. Reporters?! What did you just say?!
4. Another presentation? I had enough of presentations nooooo. They haunt meeee!
5. Phew.. this event isn't formal.
I will survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home