Wednesday, August 06, 2008

jiejie's bday! :D

"wassup with the emo posts?"
quoted from my kpo sis -.-

haha okay this shall be a non-emo post!

this post shall be specially dedicated to my sister, WHO TURNED 17 TODAY ;DDDD

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY SISTA! <3
haha. i still owe her a present cause i'm currently. broke.

shall not upload pics cause:
1. lazy to
2. my face is in it and if i censor it off, the pic will look weird.

okay so..

wishing my sister a...
happy 17th birthday,
always healthy and optimistic.
lastly,
enjoy your days with AKHEM. :D



just some random happy birthday song ;D
couldn't find any other cuter and shorter video.
hope you like it!




okay, tag replies!
really short one this time

yingna: haha, okay i'll post, even my random thoughts ;D nice mrt train ride from jurong all the way home with you. my right heel was totally numb the time i reached home ._.
...: ah? haha of course my face will not be readily available on the net (; wassup with the dots?

done.
omg it's thursday. so fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home